Giving back to the community that we live, work and play in has always been something that is important to everyone here at Caldwell Trust Company. In addition to the financial support the company provides, and the personal time and effort many on the Caldwell team contribute to non-profit boards, committees and organizations; Caldwell offers the use of our board room and conference room space in both offices to area non-profit companies our team is involved with. It's just another way we like to give back!
Some of the area non-profits we support who have hosted events and meetings at our new headquarters in Venice:
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Sarasota County (Special Meetings)
- Habitat for Humanity Sarasota (Interviews and Special Events)
- Sertoma Club of Venice (Monthly Member Meetings Since 1994)
- Suncoast Charities for Children (Special Event Meetings)
- The SKY Family YMCA (Monthly Board Meetings)
- The Taylor Emmons Scholarship Fund (Committee Meetings)
- Venice-Nokomis Rotary Club (Monthly Member Meetings)
- Venice Symphony (Special Development Meeting)
Please view our short video tour of our Venice, Florida office.